HaDEA has relaunched a call for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme:
- EU4H-2022-PJ-5 – Call for proposals to support Member States and other relevant actors to implement relevant results of innovative public health research in relation to vaccination against COVID-19
The call includes:
- Mapping public health evidence and research results on COVID-19 large-scale vaccination that could be relevant for uptake;
- Identifying challenges and assess solutions based on country-specific factors;
- Developing implementation plans based on the current pandemic context or future health crises;
- Implementing the pilot activities in volunteering EU countries (e.g. training programmes for health professionals, awareness-raising campaigns to tackle vaccine hesitancy, health preparedness training programmes, infrastructure initiatives, dedicated events for the exchange of good practices, risk communication and community engagement etc.);
- Identifying successful pilot activities that have a robust sustainability plan for continued implementation.
This action supports the policy priority to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and implements the EU4Health Programme’s general objective of protecting people in the Union from serious cross-border health threats.
The deadline for applications 16 March 2023 (17.00 Bruxelles time)
Further details at the following page.