Procure4Health is an EU project that aims to overcome the barriers to EU-wide adoption of innovation procurement by creating an open community of health&care procurement stakeholders. Its 33 founding partners are actively promoting innovation procurement through knowledge sharing and capacity building, networking and matchmaking, identification of common needs and the launch of joint actions to address them as well as influencing policy on procurement of innovation.
Procure4Health is launching a Call for Twinning for public and private procurers to learn about procurement techniques and solutions. Deadline: 31st May 2023.
A total amount of €660.000 is available for Twinning activities under the Procure4Health project, with funding expected for approximately 30 Twinnings partnerships. Twinnings partners are allowed to apply for a joint budget of up to €30.000 covering the activities and accommodating their ambitions in a proposal. Awarded proposal will:
- Exchange experiences in innovation procurement.
- Get up to €30.000 funding for travels, meetings, training sessions and much more to share experiences.
- Learn from existing experiences that have already successfully tackled the same problems and barriers.
- Improve capacity to address the topic in a better and more informed way in the region.
- Develop a concrete action plan based on the Twinning experience.
An informative webinar that will be held on the 12th April 2023.
For further information, please click HERE