In the framework of WP6, the second edition of Module 1- EU4Health Training Technical/Soft Skills is organized on the 21 – 22 November in Vienna.
- 21 November: 14.00 – 18.30
- 22 November: 09.00 – 16.30
The second edition hosted by Austria will be attended by participants from Austria, Italy, Poland, Serbia and Spain. The training will be an opportunity to stimulate interaction among NFPs and will include a mix of:
- technical skills, in terms of EU4Health Programme knowledge, genesis and implementation, including synergies in the framework of the whole EU 2021 – 2027 Programming
- soft skills, in terms of developing concrete personal and professional tools to perform the role of NFPs.
The training will be structured as following:
- Online dedicated to specifc plenary sessions only. If you wish to participate please click HERE to register. The connections details will be sent one day before the event.
- JANFP4Health_Training_Module_1_EU4Health_21- 22 November – Vienna DEF
- Presentation K. Duggan-Walls
- Presentation M. Schuppe Europe Beating Cancer Plan
- Presentation K. Krepelkova
- JAFP4Health_F. Gastaldon_Synergies
- A.Peres_Synergies & complementarities_NFP meeting Rome